As I am catching up on awards, here’s the Dragon’s Loyalty Award for which I have been nominated by the lovely Jaisal author of the very intelligent “Inquisitive minds and stubborn hearts“, Thank you so much 😀
Here are the rules for this award:
- Accept award with thanks.
- Give your readers 5 facts about you.
- Nominate other bloggers and let them know.
Here are five facts about me:
1. I sleepwalk (and secretly resent people who tell me that sleepwalkers are creepy)
2. I often draw comics about people in my life and funny things that happen to them.
3. I can’t stand pens left uncapped. I automatically reach and cap them even if it’s not my pen
4. Back when I was in PhD, I held a ridiculous record in my lab as the fastest human to fill the pipette tip boxes
5. Even though I’m only 1m60, I can kick a 1m85 person’s head (just to say I’m flexible :p ).
And finally, here are my nominations:
Martial Arts With Lyman Chen, because not only his blog is awesome but also because the dragon itself sounds very martial arts’ly
Art Peace a very creative blog that I like 🙂
And Tessa Can do it! which is like the journal of a brave person coping with a chronic disease